Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Filming today was, rather interesting and boring all at the same time. Shopped after that with dear old mum and I bought a topman hoodie! The salesguy was really very nice, as the topshop value card was not allowed to be used in topman, so he went all the way up to topshop and helped me convert it to cash, then I used it to get the hoodie. I suppose its a very tedious process as it takes very long. I saw a guy ask another salesperson if he could use it and was turned down right away, so yah, he rocks bigtime! I checked his name in my receipt and specially mentioned him in the feedback form=).

Plain sunset at timbre was great! Well pretty, great. They only played one set and the last two songs sound pretty similar but overall, it was earcandy. Sat outside the cathay for awhile listening to my ipod with nehbear as usual before heading home. So tired so tired.

No comments: